Saturday 23 May 2015

Challenge #293 'Zoo Animals'

Good morning & welcome to a fab new challenge here at My Time To Craft. Here in the UK its bank holiday weekend & the kids are off school next week! Always messes with my routine, but I do love having my girlies at home with me x

Anyhoos, our Top 3 for last weeks fab sketch challenge, chosen by Pat. In no particular order.....




Huge congrats to you all, please snag your blog badge from the sidebar xx

Don't forget if you want to be a future 'Guest Designer' either pop GD after you name when you enter or email me on...shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will get back to you with details xx

Now for this weeks challenge....

ZOO ANIMALS!

bears, lions, tigers, elephants etc

Sue (gd)








Ema
Having a break

Monika
Having a break

Ann




Kim still poohly...
huge get well soon hugs xx

Jo 
having a break

Pat





Just fantastic creations this week ladies thank you so much xx

You have until Friday 29th May at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool.

Have a great weekend, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



No comments: